Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dreams about 2 MOONS






"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." -- Jesus (Luke 21:36).

In mid-June one of my sisters reported to me and the rest of my family that she experienced a prophetic dream about 2 moons. My sister is one of these random people from diverse walks of life that Joel prophesies about in the Last Days who is a very unlikely candidate to experience a supernatural dream or visitation (Joel 2:28). My sister swears that she had not been reading the scriptures, not been thinking about prophecy or the Last Days, and definitely does not watch YouTube videos. My sister wrote:

"It was supposed to be afternoon so I was surprised when I went outside I was surprised that it was night time." [My sister does not know that many people have been prophesying about 3 days of darkness.] My sister went on to say that she saw two moons in the sky. Then they merged into one and turned into a giant red moon. "It was a really kind of scary dream and very real and I woke up like I was jumping out of bed and remember everything vividly. In my dream, someone was with me and was talking about how some people would live but how everything would be different for those who live. I had a feeling in the dream that I might be one of the ones that live but that a lot of people would die and the moon felt very scary as it got bigger and redder!"

My sister also did not know that 18 months prior this young lady (Alicia / KingdomServant) had a dream about 2 moons:


-- or, that 7 months prior Crystal Clay and Shannon Johnson (Boldsojah4Christ) had dreams about 2 moons on the SAME DAY.


UPDATE: NEW DREAM ABOUT 2 MOONS from OCTOBER 2015!!!


For those who might not be able to view videos, or who would like to read some written accounts, I found a couple of pages here dating back to 2011 and 2012, respectively. The first page is secular, the second from a Christian perspective.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dreamed of the two moons back in the early nineties when I was still a kid. I have never let go of those dreams. I wish Id have more. They impact your life like no other dream.

Blog Archive