Sunday, October 20, 2013

January / March 2013 Visions

UPDATES:
Dreams About 2 Moons
http://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2015/07/is-california-quake-first-rapture.html

In January of 2013 I experienced my first prophetic vision.

It wasn't something I was seeking but I came to find out later that in the past few years (and exponentially so) many people from various walks of life - young and old, rich and poor, male and female - have been receiving visions for the first time in their lives, usually accompanied with a (sometimes unexpected) renewed and much closer personal relationship with Jesus Christ, or even a first-time relationship with Jesus Christ. This is truly the fulfillment of Joel 2:28-29 / Acts 2:17-18:


‘In the last days,’ God says,
‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
Your young men will see visions,
and your old men will dream dreams.


In those days I will pour out my Spirit
even on my servants—men and women alike—
and they will prophesy.


In January of 2013 I began my first semester in a Ph.D. program in philosophy and religion. One of the classes I registered for was a class (in a different department) on dreaming. I was required to keep a pen and paper by the bed and record any dreams that I could remember.

I had a history of recording my dreams on and off for years so I was surprised when this time around I experienced something I had never experienced before which was a short, prophetic vision of the future.

VISION #1

In the vision, I knew an earthquake of catastrophic proportions had taken place in California (where I live). I did not see the earthquake or any of its effects. I just knew that it had already, or was, happening.

What I did see was imagery (and the idea) of a single mom and her son (in waking life, I myself am a single mom with a son) – it wasn’t us specifically, it was symbolic – it felt like this was of a more cosmic import, like it wasn’t just about me – although it included me – but what I saw was a single mom and her son in a car, and there was a caravan of cars behind them. They were driving up through the Sierras on Interstate 80, and gaining elevation, headed in the direction of Utah and the Rocky Mountains. This is a trip I have made in waking life a number of times. I knew they were driving to a place of refuge. I did not know if the earthquake happened before they left, while they were leaving, or after they left.

All I know was this single mom and her son and the caravan of cars behind them made it to a place of safety and at the end of the vision they were smiling and happy.

I now believe the symbolism of my son and I as ascending in elevation toward what I perceived as a place of safety at the time represents our Ascension in the Rapture. At the time I didn't really know much about our Heavenly Father's plan to rescue His children during the winding up scene just prior to Jesus' Second Coming.

VISION #2: March 2013

On March 19, 2013 I had no way of knowing and no expectation that my life would be changed forever. I found out that evening that my mom had been fasting and praying for me that day, just for my general welfare since she knew that my first semester at school was turning out to be more logistically challenging than I had anticipated - not the coursework but the bureaucratic and financial aid process.

After I talked to my mom on the phone, I laid down to go to sleep. The moment I laid down and closed my eyes a date flashed in my mind's eye: JUNE 30, 1934. I was surprised and grabbed the pen and paper that I kept next to my bed. I also noted that I saw a quick vision of camping in the wilderness immediately following. The next morning I Googled the date since I had never heard of it and had no idea what it meant.

Many pages came up, immediately, describing "THE NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES," also known as "OPERATION HUMMINGBIRD," a political purge that took place in Nazi Germany from June 30, 1934 - where the S.S. and Gestapo went door to door in the middle of the night assassinating and arresting any German citizens who did not support the new regime, Hitler's "New Order."

Well, history repeats itself. The Nazis were imported to America after WW2 (Operation Paperclip.) I have personal knowledge of the history of their operations in Contra Costa County and the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as documentation of this.

The next day (March 20, 2013) The Lord sent me a powerful second witness of what he had revealed to me was about to take place.

The night I was shown this short vision (March 19, 2013) a man named Steve Quayle was a guest on a radio show called The Hagmann and Hagmann Report. I had been looking forward to listening to the show when it aired LIVE on March 19 but I was too tired so I decided that I would download the archived MP3 the next day.

I had no idea what the content of the show would be but I was looking forward to it because I had just recently re-discovered Steve Quayle in 2013 and was excited about something new he was doing.

I had first heard about Steve Quayle many, many years ago when he was a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM. First Steve was famous for being the original "prepper" and starting the Preparedness movement. He was also a dealer for precious metals and later became a famous author of books on the Fallen Angels and their offspring The Giants (see Genesis 6), ancient civilizations, the lost and suppressed history of our planet, the political and spiritual implications of these "angel wars" such as "genetic Armageddon" and resisting the New World Order. He later had his own radio show and because a frequent guest on Alex Jones' INFOWARS radio show.

Well, this year the Lord had led me to find some recent interviews that Steve had done with a number of talk show hosts this past year that I had never heard of such as the Hagmanns and Omega Man Radio. I had not set out to find Steve Quayle but the Lord led me to him and Steve had something NEW to say which I found very compelling and interesting.

First of all, I heard him bearing his testimony about meeting Jesus Christ in the flesh and looking into the eyes of Jesus 40 years ago. I had never heard Steve mention that before. Second, Steve said that "due to the lateness of the hour" that he wasn't going to do any more talk shows unless he could talk about Jesus.

So I listened to a few of these types of interviews with Steve over the last year hearing different aspects of his testimony such as the "Joseph's Ministry" that Jesus had given to him (which is why Steve was one of the original preppers), and some prophecies that Jesus had given Steve to share.

At least one of the prophecies Jesus told Steve that he would not be able to release UNTIL RIGHT BEFORE THE TIME IT WOULD BE FULFILLED. I had heard Steve say that some of this stuff he had been waiting 40 years to share BUT DID NOT WANT TO HAVE TO because it was so horrible.

Well, about a week before March 19 I had heard that Steve would on the Hagmanns and THAT HE HAD AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT but I had no idea what he was going to talk about. So, as I said I was too tired to listen when it came on LIVE on the AIR. So, I laid down and that's when I had that quick vision.

The next day I downloaded the show and heard Steve say that the Lord told him it was time to reveal the prophecy that had been given to him 40 years ago. The Lord also told Steve that He was removing his hedge of protection from America and that His judgments would begin to fall upon this nation from that night forward (March 19, 2013).

Steve noted that people should take everything he says to God in prayer and to pray to know the truth of all things.

Well, that was only the beginning because I was given a specific second witness to my revelation from the previous night. The Bible says that out of the mouths of two or three witnesses shall all truth be established, (2nd Corinthians 13:1, John 8: 17, Matthew 18).

Roughly an hour and twenty minutes into the show Steve read a prophecy by "Brother Bob" that was given to Bob in 2006 or 207 but Steve had only just received it. You can read it HERE: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=294&d=146

Steve added: "and for the record, Doug, no one knew that [the color coded lists] until the man, Gary, who was the head in the western United States for the Environmental Protection Agency made that stuff known to me and then he was murdered."

Then on June 9th there was further confirmation from earthly sources as to not only Steve's color coded lists and my prophecy regarding June 30, 1934 but the possible timing - Doug Hagmann's report in the Canada Free Press: DHS INSIDER'S ULTIMATE WARNING! "It's about to get very ugly." http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/dhs-insider-its-about-to-get-very-ugly

Doug was predicting an event THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY which was the anniversary of THE NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES - but which have been forestalled due to the massive publicity that Doug's article generated.

HERE IS THE FULL RADIO SHOW:


or DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/20/the-hagmann-hagmann-report


VISION #3

UPDATE: THE FIRST FULFILLMENT OF ONE OF THE VISIONS I WAS GIVEN HAS COME TO PASS, 6 MONTHS AFTER THE VISION. I MENTIONED A VISION THAT "HAS BEEN FULFILLED" ON A RADIO SHOW THAT I DID (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prophecykeepers/2013/10/13/new-great-traditions-of-knowledge-w-dr-elizabeth-russell), AND THAT MY FRIENDS HAD BEEN EVACUATED, BUT GOT SIDETRACKED AND NEVER GOT TO FINISH THE STORY. I HAVE AT LEAST 4 WITNESSES TO MY ACCOUNT OF THIS THIS VISION, INCLUDING MY MOTHER AND MY SON, WHO ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO TESTIFY TO THE TRUTH OF THIS.

HERE IS A CUT AND PASTE OF THE EMAIL THAT I SENT TO MY MOTHER ON FACEBOOK UPON FULFILLMENT OF THE VISION:

March vision fulfilled. Remember how I was shown flames coming out of the top of Mt. Diablo in March? I also told Sage and others. I interpreted it as Mt. Diablo going off like a volcano. A few nights ago Sage and I went outside and there were flames on top of Mt. Diablo. Worst wildfire in decades. I said: SAGE, THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT THE IMAGE IN MY DREAM LOOKED LIKE! Ashlynn's family and many others were evacuated in Clayton. I told Sage I think that God was using the fire as a warning and that it will still erupt eventually but that this was a harbinger and a warning.


1292122_10151809971863490_1036385741_o-720x476.jpg
www.berkeleyside.com

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2013/09/mt_diablo_fire_45_percent_contained.php

 

UPDATE: Unprecedented swarm of 600 earthquakes in the city I grew up in at the base of Mt. Diablo. The reason that I think that we are seeing something like this (never before recorded in history) is because these are not normal earthquakes. I believe that this is actually magma movement which will lead to this dormant volcano (as I was taught growing up in school in San Ramon, although people deny it now) erupting as per the vision that I was shown. http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/583-Earthquakes-in-San-Ramon-During-Recent-Swarm-USGS-342026921.html


More of my testimony and visions:

My arrival in Jones Prairie, Texas

I left out the most important detail of the initial fulfillment of the Texas vision – please read this before watching the video above – In the 3rd vision I was shown in 2013, I saw myself standing to the left of but with documentary filmmaker, radio show host, and American patriot, Alex Jones and looking out at the view of golden prairie grass covering rolling hills. Then I saw a car (which I hovered over and followed) as it began driving through hill country. I knew I was in Texas and later I knew that the Lord was telling me he wanted me to go there. I had never been there as an adult and didn’t know anyone there. It took me a few months of searching maps but he led me to central Texas because that is where the prairies and the hill country are. When I finally drove to the destination that the Lord had selected I knew it was the right one because as I drove there I drove through hill country that looked exactly like what I had seen in the vision and when I arrived at Sand Creek Farm in Cameron, Texas the farm was located on golden prairie grass and rolling hills, just like the initial scene in my vision – but here is the kicker and what I left out of the account in the video (below). The farm address was Cameron, Texas but when I arrived I discovered something that could only be found out by being there in person, and that is that the city of Cameron is actually 10 miles away and that the farm had originally been located in a small town named “JONES PRAIRIE.” But after the town’s post office burned down some years back the mail had to be sent to the post office in Cameron so they designated that area as Cameron even though people in the area still referred to it as Jones Prairie and even though there was still a sign very close to the farm that said, Jones Prairie, so I knew then that I had found the exact place being referred to in the vision. 

I also forgot to mention in the video below that the American Indians and other Americans (including hundreds of U.S. Army veterans - one of which said he was there to defend the United States Constitution) is also a fulfillment of my vision of “stand”-ing with an iconic American. In the interview (below) you can hear one of the women standing at Standing Rock mention that this is the first time in 200 years this large of a group of American Indians have lived together and functioned together as a group (fulfilling D&C 49:24 and Joseph Smith’s White Horse prophecy – which is also linked to D&C 49:24 and the Times of the Gentiles ending.)  I see the same golden prairie grass in photos of the “Stand”-ing Rock Reservation. I also saw golden prairie grass and rolling prairie hills in Northern California (also known as the future State of Jefferson) when the Lord unexpectedly moved me to Oregon in August of 2016, not knowing that he was sending me there (among other reasons) to “stand” with the Patriots that made news headlines around the world in 2016. Part of Oregon wants to join Northern California to create the 51st state. A lot of the hills and curvy roads in Oregon remind me of my vision as well. There are many references to Jefferson and the founding fathers here in Oregon, especially in the city where I live. There is much evidence that God has his hand on Oregon, the area known as the future State of Jefferson, Texas, Utah, the Standing Rock reservation, and certain other places in America where places of refuge will be prepared by the Lord for Tribulation saints to gather.

PART 2 (2017 UPDATE): 

No comments:

Blog Archive