The name, Natan, in Hebrew means "gift from God."
(38 min. excerpt) The Original Video: Testimony About The End of Days Coming Soon - Rabbi Rami Levy & 15 yr Old Natan (English Subtitles)
From the description box:
Rabbi Rami Levy & 15 year old Natan English Subtitles - Chilling Testimony (About The End of Days) From A Youth Who Experienced Clinical Death" ---- This fascinating video is starting to make the rounds as the word is spreading of 15 year old Natan's near death, out of body experience that took place on the first night of Sukkot . Natan who comes from a secular background had never learnt before in Yeshiva, nonetheless he describes from his experience exactly what is written by the prophets and in the holy books regarding the end of days. If your Hebrew is OK, you are encouraged to watch the entire video. It will shake you up... I have listed some of the main points below. Fasten your seat belts…
1. Natan felt extremely ill with chills and a cold feeling in his hands and legs. His body shook, hurt and he suddenly found himself hovering over his body 6 feet in the air.
2. He kept rising and rising, saw the whole earth and eventually was lead to a tunnel.
3. He saw a light that was full of love and security. He can’t properly explain how amazing this was.
(I will skip the part regarding his personal judgment and get to the part regarding the Moshiach and Gog and Magog that starts at 27:30).
4. The Moshiach is already here and is very well known! People will be very very surprised. His is a Baal Tshuva who has not sinned once since his tshuva. He also helps others to be chozer btshuva.
5. The war of Gog and Magog started on the 27th of Elul the 11th of September 2015, and it will get much worse in the weeks or months to come.
6. There will be a huge World War that will eventually lead the nations of the world to unite and attack Israel and Jerusalem.
7. The leader of the free world is know up above as Gog. Gog is none other than... Barak Husain Obama.
8. The whole war will last only about two weeks.
9. The Jews who did not keep Torah and Mitzvot will die. (Hashem Y’rachem). The number will be in the millions. This is in addition to the non Jews who will also perish.
10. Tzahal will last only two days. Secular zionism (the flag, yom ha’atmaut) carries no merit.
11. Har Hazaitim will split into two and the Moshiach will be revealed. Moshiach will be able to sense by smell who is a real God fearing Jew and who is not.
12. Moshiach will fight against Gog and kill him. Gog will be buried in Israel.
13. During the war, two Atomic bombs will be shot at Israel and Hashem will suspend them in the air for two weeks. They will eventually fall on Tel Aviv and Haifa. Hashem Y’rachem.
14. Israel will be captured but the worthy will survive in Jerusalem.
15. The Moshiach will wear a garment that is stained in blood. The blood symbolizes all the Jews who were killed kidush Hashem. The Moshiach will then take revenge on the nations of the world who have oppressed us throughout the years.
16. It will take a very long time to burry all the dead.
17. Only those who do real tshuva will survive.
18. Those who make tshuva will inherit the highest level of heaven.
19. The Beit Hamikdash will descend from heaven and there will be a revival of the death. (This will take time and not happen immediately).
UPDATES, and more background info:
Susan Constantine: Professional Analysis of 15 Year Old Natan's Near Death Experience
Jewish Teen Sees Israel's Future -- Israeli News Live -- Steven ben DeNoon
Jewish boy sees the Book of Revelation (via Bear049)
(Shorter excerpt w/ clearer subtitles, 17 min.) English Transcript Natan's Testimony:
WW3 Already Started
NEW TESTIMONY from Natan (12 min.)
Nathan's testimony dovetails dramatically with the Ephriamite prophet, Joseph Smith's (1805-1844) own visions and spiritual experiences pertaining to degrees of glory, or many levels in the spirit world, as well as this phenomena that Natan speaks about that seems the hardest to grasp for most people who have heard Natan's experience:
"Could you gaze into heaven five minutes, you would know more than you would by reading all that ever was written on the subject" (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 324; cf. History of the Church 6:50). He also declared that "The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to ask it from books, but to go to God in prayer, and obtain divine teaching" (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 191).