Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Calling All Bee Priestesses!"

My proposal to do a paper titled, "The Once and Future Bee Priestess," at the Sunstone Symposium to be held at the University of Utah, July 25 - 28 has been accepted. I am considering turning it into a panel session (and a mini Bee Priestess convention : )
It is interesting to note that Utah is officially known as "The Beehive State."

I am interested in considering submissions / proposals by those interested performing Bee Priestess related music or contributing Bee Priestess related art for this session. I am also interested in presentation on the contemporary bee priestess movement. Also, there might be space available in the vending area.

If you would like to submit your proposal to me please do so within the next week since I will have to have it approved and we will need permissions submitted by May 31.

Or if you are interested in attending the session or downloading an MP3 of the session please email me: elizabethrussell144@gmail.com to get on the mailing list for updates.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Russell Quick

No comments:

Blog Archive