Thursday, August 16, 2007

2007 Sunstone Report



This year @ SUNSTONE:

I learned that my pioneer ancestors were entheogen-imbibing anarchists.
I contemplated the yoga of Christ, practiced meditation for Mormons, flirted with a mohawked lesbian in the lobby, had the pleasure of hearing an Anais Nin quote during my panel session, and to top it off - Dennis Potter looked hot in fishnet stockings under his ripped jeans and purple finger-nail polish!

I attended a private test-screening of Richard Dutcher's latest film FALLING and found it to be one of the most harrowing yet beautiful films I've ever seen. Richard's attention to detail in this film is exquisite. This is his best one yet.

CLICK HERE for the PROGRAM

TO BE CONTINUED ~ stay tuned for the Salt Lake City report!

No comments:

Blog Archive