Sunday, April 23, 2017

Who is Melchizedek? What is the Melchizedek Priesthood?

"Daughter, Melchizedek, the high priest, one who offers freedom for all, his altar, his way, I am he, The Melchizedek. My love you are on your way to understanding what will be called upon in your life. Yes, you shall be announced as a priest, a child of mine, following in my footsteps, showing the world who I am through you and many others, my love, (you know this to be true for I have told you in times past) my mantle upon you, my annointing, my power given unto you, full authority to walk in my way. Yes, my love, this shall be. You shall be called for this very purpose. My waters will flow over you and transfer rights to you for the waters bring life, a birth of something new. See my hand upon this, my love, see my hand upon this, my love, for it is upon you and your walk with me in the coming days. Fear not my child for you will be given instruction on what to do and when to do it. My ways upon the earth and none other, my love, my ways upon the earth and none other." (Personal Word from the Lord to Diana Oliveri, April 27, 2016.)


No comments:

Blog Archive