Sunday, February 12, 2017

Vision and Word from the Lord, Feb. 2017

UPDATE: Sometime after 11pm on April 4th after I had laid down to go to sleep and was somewhere between sleeping and waking, I got up to use the restroom and as I was raising my head from the pillow and starting to get up I heard the words in my spirit, "The door is closing." When I thought about it a few minutes later I realized it might have something to do with the Word and vision below. If anyone has any insight, revelation, or confirmations please feel free to share in the comments below, or send me and email. Thanks!


Two weeks ago I commented on the following video: "Oh my goodness! I hadn't heard anything from the Lord for awhile [actually, I just meant formal words and visions. I am in communion with him constantly but he usually communicates in other ways] and I've been feeling more discouraged and weary than ever before. I was so surprised last night when I laid down to go to sleep and I had a flash vision and I simultaneously heard and saw the number 444, a castle with a drawbridge opened over a moat and I heard: " the door is open." Also, I'm in Oregon. Hurray!




This is confirmation for Sarahforthcalling, Jesuslives444, and Lily Girl.


Also, Redeemed30 was led to Daniel 12 the other day...


No comments:

Blog Archive