Rapture Tabernacles 2015 Eighth Day Shemini Atzeret Atonement / Blood Moon Tetrad / Sons of God
From description box: Jesus went to the Feast of Tabernacles in SECRET! (John 7). The manifestation of the sons of God are those who won't have their sinful nature anymore and will be empowered with the Word of God and the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 61), they inherit the FIRSTBORN BIRTHRIGHT which is a DOUBLE PORTION . Therefore, I believe the Eighth Day of Assembly (Shemini Atzeret) is the appointed time for the manifestation of the sons of God, when our redemption and adoption in Christ will be visibly made manifest- Christ in us, the hope of glory; and on that day only Yahweh will be exalted (Isaiah 2).
The full new moon calendar has Shemini Atzeret as November 18th / November 4th (Levitical / Menorah Prophetic Feast respectively http://www.thecreatorscalendar.com). So I now believe that Shemini Atzeret is Wednesday 4th November 2015.
Stay very alert, as we are about to enter the FOURTH NIGHT WATCH (fourth blood moon phase)- the time when the cock crows, and that's when Peter realised his carnality to deny Jesus and he wept bitterly- 'Do not be godless like Esau who sold his own birthright for a single meal. For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought for it with tears.' (Hebews 12:16)
* The Blood Moon Tetrad are signs for the four night watches of the Passover Night known as a 'NIGHT OF WATCHING FOR ALL GENERATIONS' (Exodus 12) and He comes like a 'Thief in the NIGHT'. Blood moon tetrad (April 2014, Oct 2014, April 2015, Sept 2015) = Four night watches (4 x 6 months) = Passover Night (April 2014 - April 2016).
* The manifestation of the sons of God is connected to the transfiguration of Jesus (new creation) on the mount with Peter, James and John, appearing also was Moses and Elijah (see gospel accounts Matt 17/Mark 9/Luke 9 alluding to 6-8 days of Tabernacles, and in John 7 Jesus goes to FoTab in SECRET), also in another gospel account Jesus comes down the mountain (Mount Zion) and walks on the water (manifesting again the new creation) during the FOURTH NIGHT WATCH, and this year (2015) Shemini Atzeret is in the FOURTH WATCH of the Blood Moon Tetrad/Night Watch period.
*The Eighth Day is the Day of the Lord (Spirit) it's the day NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR but only the Father because it's a spiritual and eternal day (OUTSIDE OF TIME AND SPACE and why CERN was developed by the powers of this age to counter-attack God's purposes).
* The Eighth Day (Shemini Atzeret) 2015 is the last appointed time for the last trumpet to sound (silver trumpets- Numbers 10) in this Passover Night; and at the last trumpet we will also be changed in a TWINKLING of an eye- meaning in an instant but could also allude again to Passover Night because TWILIGHT (between two evenings being just a moment) is when the Lamb was sacrificed. Also, Feast of Tabernacles is the last (seventh) feast in the Hebrew year and so the Eighth Day of Assembly (Shemini Atzeret) is the last sacred closing ceremony for the silver trumpet to sound on an appointed day.
* The Eighth Day is when those of faith are circumcised (sons of Abraham)- we have received a circumcision done by Christ, whoever is in Christ is the offspring of Abraham, the promise and covenant was made with Isaac who is the son of Promise (the Word) manifested by the power (Spirit) of God- not by works of the flesh but by the Spirit through faith... for what is impossible with man is possible with God! When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth? (Luke 18:8) You have been crucified with Christ- it is no longer you who live but Christ who lives in you- live this earthly life now by faith in the Son of God who loved you and gave himself for you (Gal 2:20).
* The Eighth Day is the TRUE Day of Atonement when Jesus our Great High Priest makes Atonement (Leviticus 9) in a heavenly (eternal) tabernacle, in the Priesthood of Melchizedek establishing a new and everlasting covenant (not Levitical priesthood anymore- see Hebrews 7), offering Himself as a perfect sacrifice (Lamb of God) once and for all.
SHARP WARNING | water Ceremony | Feast of Tabernacles