Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb is near at hand! Have you received an invitation?



"Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!...These are the true words of God.'" --Revelation 19:9

In February of 2013, I woke up with a visionary dream of having received an invitation to a wedding and a gift, which I immediately recorded in my journal (interstingly, I just came across it for the first time since then the other day). That was weeks and months before I found out that the dreams and visions of the Book of Joel were being poured out upon the people of the earth, or that others were having dreams and visions of receiving invitations to weddings. Later that year, I was shown a flash vision of a lampstand and by then I knew that that was another sign of having been invited to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb (Revelation 19:9; Matthew 22:1-14; Matthew 25:1-13; Isaiah 49, 61, 62; Revelation 2:5; Revelation 1:12; see also Words from the Lord to the prophet Joseph Smith - Doctrine & Covenants 65:3, D&C 58:9 -11).

I always knew the Lord would return in my lifetime but I never expected to experience anything like this.

So, check out this latest instance of prophecy being fulfilled in the news headlines

Bride Dress Blowing over Jerusalem at David Tower



and SEE ALSO:

MY 2013 VISIONS
http://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2013/10/january-march-2013-visions.html

& THE DREAMS & VISIONS I WAS SHOWN IN 2013 ARE BEING FULFILLED!
http://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-visions-i-was-shown-in-2013-are.html


No comments:

Blog Archive