Tuesday, June 04, 2013

UPDATE! 2013 - 2016: and in that year there were MANY PROPHETS in the land!

For it came to pass in the commencement of the first year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah, (my father, Lehi, having dwelt at Jerusalem in all his days); and in that same year there came many prophets, prophesying unto the people that they must repent, or the great city Jerusalem must be destroyed --1 Nephi 1:4
Certainly the sovereign LORD does nothing without first revealing his plan to his servants the prophets -- Amos 3:7
"Would God that all the Lord's people were a prophets, and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!" --Moses, Numbers 11:29
My sheep recognize my voice; I know them, and they follow me -- John 10:27
In 2013, after the Lord showed me my first few visions He quickly led me to see the the Book of Joel 2:28 (quoted in Acts 2:17) was being fulfilled (for the final time) where He says that in the Last Days He would pour our His Spirit on everyone: young  and old / rich and poor / black and white / upon every ethnicity and walk of life. It appears that since around 2010 and growing exponentially that people have been receiving dreams, visions, messages from the Lord and even appearances from the Lord warning everyone to prepare for His imminent return.

SEE: My Favorite Testimonies of Meeting Jesus

SEE ALSO: Dreams of 2 Moons

Words from the Lord, Visions and Dreams





No comments:

Blog Archive