Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My Online Journal

My Online Journal

Today I will end my fast. What a whirlwind of radical transformation. A mis-carriage at 3 months, a 9-day fast, the resurrection of a marriage that was ailing.

Last night I was inspired to revisit something I hadn't thought about for a long time - Kundalini crises. I did some intense research and a lot of things fell into place. Today I posted my findings and own experiences to the Yahoo group that I post the most to, in hopes that I might be able to raise awareness about the subject or maybe just help one person.
http://kundalini-support.com/index.html

The future looks bright. I'm getting my strength back. T and I had a conversation that lasted for about the last 72 hours that was a major breakthrough for us. My marriage is one of my primary spiritual practices. We've made it together for 7 years now this spring.

I came across and article today called Christ and the Kundalini which got me all fired up to do my website! http://www.sol.com.au/kor/8_01.htm

No comments:

Blog Archive